Sunday, June 17, 2007

#4 Tomorrow...

Chemo #4 is tomorrow and my arm is still hurting. I have no idea where they will be doing the treatment but it won't be this arm. I can see where one vein has collapsed and my muscle (nerve?) still hurts further up.

I'm definitely more tired this cycle, maybe it was a little virus or having my period or maybe the chemos accumulate. I guess I'll know next week after #4.

Thank God this is almost over and my sympathies to people who have 8, 12 or more cycles.

1 comment:

Anne-Marie said...

Hello. I just came across your blog and thought I'd send you plenty of good, healthy vibes. I was diagnosed with breast cancer last September at the age of 32. To say that it has been a long, hard struggle would be an understatement. I've had chemotherapy (eight sessions), a lumpectomy and I'm now in week 3 of 6 1/2 weeks of radiotherapy.

I hope you're not feeling too unwell following your last round of chemotherapy.

Best of luck to you.